Monday, May 16, 2011

Primary Election Coverage here at Allthingsmediapa.com

The weather forecast for tomorrow's primary election is calling for rain.  Typically, off year primary's are light turn-outs, bad weather proves even more so.  Either way, be sure to get out and vote.


Will be covering the tomorrow's election on a limited basis and will provide timely updates and posts throughout the day.  We'll also post unofficial election results shortly after the polls close at 8pm.


As a candidate myself, I am unopposed in the Primary (i.e. I'm not running against someone in my own party for a seat), but I'll still be out and about checking on the polling locations to make sure things run smoothly.


I want to quickly thank those who are helping out and staffing the polls.  People truly have no idea what goes on inorder to have these precincts open and functioning.  We'll have our challenges tomorrow, but we'll all work together regardless of party to make sure it happens!


Lastly, good luck to the candidates.


Tedman

No comments:

Post a Comment