Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Daughter of State Senate Candidate John Kane Calls Him a Liar

In a hotly contested state senate race that affects the borough of Media, Daughter of State Senate Candidate John Kane Calls Him a Liar

John Kane's Daughter, Stella Holgerson released the following statement via phillymag.com:
DELCO Friends & Family: In November you're going to have to vote for a person for State Senate seat. One of these men is not who he says he is. He claims to be a family man, launching his campaign with a commercial with all of his children in it. Well, that commercial is missing someone. Me. 
As some of you already know, I never had a relationship with my father. I knew his name at a young age and around 20 I met him for the first and last time. After our meeting, despite telling me I could call him at any time, he changed his number and I haven't heard from him since. 
I outed myself on [Facebook] to his two eldest children 5 years ago, both of whom never knew I existed and were flabbergasted that their father had a child out of wedlock. They told several cousins and I've been lucky enough to have them as my [Facebook] friends and get to see what their lives are like despite my father, grandmother, and his siblings wanting no parts of me.
Unfortunately though, my father, John Kane, who pops up on my suggested friends list quite often, has never reached out to me. He's never acknowledged that I told his two eldest children about me, and he had not made mention to having a child in his early twenties on his webpage, although he's made mention to being a recovering alcoholic and having money issues. 
So, friends and family of Delaware Co., before you decide to vote for this man, remember that he's not REALLY a family man because if he were, not only would I be a part of his life but so would his grandson. 
I hope everyone understands that this post wasn't any easy decision. I've struggled with it for quite some time now because of the possible backlash I may receive, but I feel that people need to know who they are voting for. He isn't who he says he is and he should be responsible for his actions. 
Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/10/22/daughter-state-senate-candidate-john-kane-calls-liar/#1B6paTYVy7jvMrFg.99

12 comments:

  1. John Kane,

    Don't worry about your record or these pesky allegations from your daughter you've abandonded, If Brian Hall can be elected, you'll have no problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. McDonald,

      For the first time we actually agree on something, that is funny!

      Delete
  2. Anyone want a slightly used "Vote John Kane" lawn sign I just removed from my lawn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One night stand or long term relationship, it doesn't matter! He fathered a child and chose to ignore that child!! If he can lie that blatantly about his "family" an then say they are off limits, what else does he lie about? It seems to come so easily. The worst part is referring to her as the young woman who believes she may be his daughter!! What a slap in the face to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys,

    What's the problem here? At least he didn't put surveillance cameras on State Street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but think of the immortal words spoken by another distinguished democrat, Marion Barry, ""Bitch set me up...I shouldn't have come up here...goddamn bitch"

    If Kane turned his back on his own daughter, what's that mean for us? And to not even admit it's his daughter, but mention her in the press release as "and the young woman who believes that she may be his daughter," is the worst thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That d bag was campaigning at the Secane train station this morning. I wish I had known about him ignoring his daughter, I would've called him out on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope he comes to the Swarthmore train station this week to campaign. Can't wait to confront him about his daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Philly Union Boss THUG, gets out THUGGED by his own daughter. I guess he'll probably have the notorious inflatable rat setup outside of her house.

    ReplyDelete