Sunday, November 21, 2010

TODAY! Laurie Koons-Harper Beef and Beer Benefit Nov. 21 2010

Laurie Koons-Harper
Help local Media woman, mother, Plumstead bartender and just one heck of a great person, Lauri Koons-Harper in her fight against Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

A benefit will be held at the Media Community Center on Sunday, November 21, 2010 (1pm to 5pm).  Tickets can be purchased at the door for $25/person.  Entry includes food, drink and entertainment by local bands.

** To make a donation or to volunteer call 610-529-1244 or email lauriesbenefit@comcast.net **

Further information can be found on the Facebook website.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. It means a lot to me. I just finished my second treatment and the doctor told me the chemo is working very well on me.

    ReplyDelete