Friday, April 1, 2016

Congratulation to Deja Vu Salon on State Street who is celebrating their 20th Anniversary!

Deja Vu Salon on State Street Celebrating 20 years in business
Deja Vu use to be on the other side of State Street where the Shere-E-Punjab restaurant currently is now.  I first went there after Hair Dynasty closed (where Tagine is now) or maybe it was because the girl that cut my hair in a wetsuit left.  I can't remember and will have to explain the wetsuit story some other time.  Anyway, I strolled in to Deja Vu salon shortly after they opened and have been a big fan over the years.

Actually, I'm a bigger fan!  Their customer service and friendliness is something I've really come to admire. I often tell them that if I could get my hair cut every two weeks, I would.  That's how much I enjoy going there.  And apparently I'm not the only one, as they've been doing this for 20 years. Great service doesn't happen by mistake, it takes focus and commitment to make a great experience for customers. Deja Vu gets that.

Congratulation to John, Rachel, Megan, Brooke and the many others at Deja Vu Salon on your 20th Anniversary.  Thanks for everything you do and the consideration you put forth to employ people in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment