Saturday, December 31, 2011

Media's New Year's Eve to be COVERED LIVE! on ATM


You heard right!  If you can't make tonight's ball drop, no worries.  It'll be brought live via allthingsmediapa.com.  Now, I wouldn't go changing your plans to sit at home and watch from the comfort of your couch based on this announcement, because I assure you the experience won't be the same.  However, I've strung enough technology together to make this feasible in theory, at least.

DIck Clark and Ryan Seacrest are obviously busy this evening, so I'll see what kind of on-air personalities I can find in Media.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Media!



Tune in tonight 5 minutes before Midnight. I'll also be doing some testing and possibly video updates leading up to the event, so check back and follow via twitter for live footage.
(no plugins necessary, just check back to this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment