Wednesday, December 27, 2017

After 20 years of being in Media, the Media Consignment Shoppe will close for good in January (2018)



After 20 years, the Media Consignment Shoppe will be shutting down good come January 2018.

Here is a recent statement given by the owner:

Media Consignment Shoppe

It is with great sadness that Media Consignment Shoppe will be closing its doors after 20 years. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to my consignors and customers for making this journey more than I could ever imagine possible. I hope I was able to inspire women to push other women up and forward to achieve their goals and dreams as I did. I will deeply miss my friends and Media Consignment family. Thank you for the memories I will hold forever.


The shop will be closing some time in January.


Alexis



1 comment:

  1. Sgt, Capt, Maj, Capt. M.N.LeeDecember 29, 2017 at 12:52 AM

    I have been with you from the beginning and will miss you and your family dearly. Enjoy the next Chapter my Friend!

    ReplyDelete